Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wolf Revisits the Rennaisance Faire 2011

So I decided to go to the local Ren Faire again this Year, but in my New improved Werewolf suit!

i knew the fur shirt was just gonna be waaay too hot to wear, and i had planned the second day to wear  a Human form costume. so i decided to just wear my corset top instead. it ended up still hot, but A HELLUVAH Lot cooler to wear.

I was Happy Edward Litchfield Caught me at the entrance, i have been reading his book "Of Wizards & Wolves" i plan to do illustrations for. He had been wanting to see my costume in person. It Pleased me so much!

I was remembered and recognized by most that were there last year, which pleased me greatly, I got many great compliments on my upgrade, everyone loved how my jaw moved as i talked.

I was not called anything BUT a wolf the entire time, save one woman calling me a Worgen ( which was ok)
YAYYYYYY!

lots of kids wanted to pet me, i even had a grown woman run up to me and ask if she could pet me.

Sumo commented he noticed a fellow wolf lover admiring me from afar, (she was wearing wolf t-shirt and stuff) but apparently she was too shy to approach me. i would have waved had i known.




It's Tradition to get Rootbeer from the Mcguires Irish Pub booth

I heard giggles from people as i sipped my drink through my mask
Her snake was soft i had to touch it!











This picture is so Hilarious






They Caught me ! the Bastards!




"Unicorns are Tasty No?"




Jack Remembered me!  He was thrilled to see me,
He said He Loved Me! YAYYY!


I had a little girl howling behind me so i Howled back.

a toddler even called me a puppy it was awesome





the second day i went in my "Human" form




I made the claws myself see video here:


I was Happy i could incorperate a lot of my Wolf Jewelry & Accessories into my Kick Ass Blue & Black outfit!

I Had my wolf pouch with a real wolf  knuckle bone i added as a clasp and my wolf torc, my vial of real wolf  bone dust necklace, my silver wolf ring and my werewolf fangs YAY

I'm Definitly gonna wear this again for Halloween this Year and give the Wolf suit a rest for this year




Some crazy lady Tossed like a pound of Pixie Dust in my Hair OMG!


this was sooo much fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment