Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wolf at Work 2010 mini photoshoot

On October 29th i decided to go to my Workplace to walk around and show off my MAD Costuming skills and to really show off my OTHER Self, so they really know how crazy i am LOL

I wanted to win our works Halloween contest and it took a few weeks to find out I TOTALLY WON! HA HA!!!








i managed to scare many little children with out even trying...No REALLY! i din't even TRY to scare them, i just stood there! LOL

one poor child was so certain i was gonna follow him to gobble him up that he kept looking back at me as i had my back turned, and managed to walk straight into a brick pillar!

he was ok , but i felt sooo bad!

i managed to sneak up to many of my co-workers and Scare the shit outta them! it was a BLAST!

and this was my Prize for winning:



a Gold Guess bag, a small fancy clutch , perfume samples and a Perfume Promotional Teddy Bear

NOT the prize i had in mind but i was PLEASED non the less! cuz i WON! HO HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment