Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Hallows Eve 2010 Pt 1

On Halloween's Eve i decided to go on a grand Adventure! and do Multi photoshoots! well one major one at least at a few fun local Spots in Pensacola!

Our Plan was Originally to go to Fort Pickens and do a photoshoot and then go and meet up with friends that night for a ghost Tour Downtown

but as Fran & I were Headed towards the Fort we decided to do a im prompt to stop at the Local Cemetery Downtown!

I had actually always wanted to visit it but was always afrai to go alone, cuz it's an OLD cemetery MAN!
























we were alone save a woman walking around by herself, she stopped to say " You Expect to see A Lot of Unusual Things at a Cemetery, BUT a WOLF?!"

lol it was funny

Next we went to Fort Pickens ( the place is so freaking scary- EVEN IN THE DAY!-, we have visited before and had weird things happen)


1 comment: