Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Hallows Eve 2010 pt 2

The Next stop on our Halloween adventure was Fort Pickens!

Fran & I Pretty much Gave EVERYONE an extra perk to visiting the Fort that Day! lol


WAG WAG WAG!




"Arooo?"

"WHEEEEE!"


Creeping around in the spooky tunnel
I left claw marks in the sand to freak the next people out LOL

Fran said i looked like a Happy Puppy Here LOL
i love how in certain angles my mask changes expressions
i WAS Pointing at the Keep off sign, but my gloves made me look like i was Rockin! LOL

"Where's Red? Red Who? What?"

"Who rrrrr you?
I look like i'm in a Quad suit! LOL i tried to see what i looked like on all fours
while we were sitting here a tour came by and i freaked out everyone LOL

there was a group up top and the little girl saw my wolf butt and called me a horse! LOL
"OH MY MY MY! Can i Eat THIS!?"








whimper











MINE







stalking the ruins


















"Hello Little Girl!"










"Red in the Hole!"





wolf loves....














Wolf Attempts to make Hand Heart...and fails



this is my favorite shot


Cooling off


"Is Red in There?"


"Bye Bye Red!"


"Now How does this thing work?"



What Big Teeth You Have
what big eyes you have










































I love this shot of Fran

























"Hello"














Nom Nom Nom


this kids dad and sibling tracked me down for photo's LOL it was awesome



Towards the end of our Romp in the Fort i managed to scare the crap outta a woman who was exploring with her teenage daughter. fran was figiting with the camera and i was walking arounf the sidewalk, i spotted the girl and staired at her, she sqeaked and ran back into a tunnel area her mom was, shouting "MOM come look at this!" her mom comes stolling out and unsuspectingly turns to see me standing about 15 feet away staring at her. the mom screams so loud it echos.

I was laughing in hysterics and Fran was like "What Happened?"

The Mom and Daughter come up to us and the mom is like "OMG you scared me to Death! i was just telling her how scary that tunnel was!"

In the end she enjoyed the fright

I had a fun and overheated time LOL


Next we decided to join our friends downtown for the Ghost Tour

Sumo & I had waay too much fun with him chopping my head off!

A Ghost Appears!

He Killed me!
I was NOT a Cool Winter like they promised,..i was sooooooo HOOOOT!

but my Halloween outing was sooo worth it and so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment