Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wolf 3.0 My 3rd attempt

2010 marked me reaaaally wanting a better suit so i decided to build UP on the current suit to save money and time.

I had wanted a really realistic head that was easier to wear and decided the best option was to buy a pre-made base mask since i didn't have the Time NOR Money to buy the supplies. i decided to go with SugarPoultry's masks since she was offering reasonably priced base masks : http://www.youtube.com/user/sugarpoultry

She was incredibly Friendly and Helpful when it came to working with the base mask and even gave me tips on how she made HER Hand Paws . I Highly Reccomend her! ^__^




























playing around with lighting
i added white tape behind the eyes to get them to stand out.









i removed the yellow paint and replaced the inner ring with hand painted glow puff paint . the red is just red paper behind it for that crazed look. also so i have the option to change the color of my eyes when i want.




work in progress of bulking the legs up so they are more preportioned:


( i have a video on my laptop somewhere)


test shots as i was still working on the legs



Next Post will be the Completed full fursuit! Premier at FAN:DOM convention in October 2010!





No comments:

Post a Comment