Werewolf dream suit

This blog is to document my work on my Dream werewolf suit, from my first mask to my current progress.

I have always had a fascination for werewolves and in watching many movies as well as admiring other cosplayers and their beautiful fursuits,...i had a dream to build my dream werewolf suit.

and i hope one day to have a movie quality suit. but as you will see it started out with a simple paper mache wolf mask to my current full hotglued fursuit.

I plan to remake my body suit again by sewing it and adding some sort of cooling system and digitigrade stilt legs.

year after year i fix problems and find others , it is a continuous work in progress.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Werewolf Mask for easy wear

so i was Browsing MISS MONSTER 's site and was totally excited to see she had a new half mask up for sale- a WEREWOLF MASK!:


I Ordered mine Promplty and await it's arrival in anticipation!

i already purchased this Foo Dog/ Demon mask from her, I had hoped would arrive in time for this last ren faire,...but alas it arrived a few days later.

pics of me wearing it:



It definitly will look better with makeup LOL


                                        but the new werewolf muzzle mask
                                                would work a lot better!




I plan to wear  the muzzle with my Human form werewolf chick outfit






I hope to order this when i figure out how to do it since it isn't an american site:






this is pretty much the exact prosthetic i've been searching for!

i would obviously wear it without the fur, that is unless i can obtain the hair too, but i'd be more feminine

i think my total look would work sooo much better

i hope also one day to get Contacts to wear as well,
 i want blue or red ones XD


oooh i cannot wait!!!



2 comments: